Coronavirus - travel advice
The health and wellbeing of our passengers and staff is always our top priority.
Rail companies continue to work closely with government to take the steps needed to keep our trains moving while keeping customers safe.
Let's travel safely this summer
As part of our Safer Travel Pledge, we’re maximising space, boosting cleaning, helping with hygiene and improving information.
If travelling by train, bring a face covering to wear and please follow the recommended guidance before you set off:
- Plan ahead and consider travelling at quieter times
- Carry hand sanitiser and wash your hands before and after travelling
- Consider other passengers and rail staff and wear a face covering while using our services.**
- Stay safe by following social distancing guidance at stations, platforms and trains wherever possible.
- Do not travel if either you and or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19.
** A list of customers exempted from wearing a face covering is available on the GOV.uk website.