London Cycle Parking
THIS YEAR'S COMPETITION HAD NOW CLOSED.
This category is open to train companies, local authorities and station operators and welcomes nominations from individual users of parking facilities in London.
It will reward innovation, quality of provision, meeting the needs of cyclists, security and partnership working.
The judges will look for improvements which might include:
- Quality of the cycle parking facility, including design and security considerations
- Appropriateness of the facility for the location and users of the facility
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation in developing and delivering the facility
- Management and/or maintenance of the facility, including staff knowledge and helpfulness
- Value-added services e.g. local cycling information, links to cycling retail, maintenance services, local cycling events
- Evidence of use, user experience, satisfaction and feedback
This category is open for nominations between Friday 3rd June and Friday 9th September 2016 at 17:00.
All entries will be treated in the strictest confidence. The judges’ decision is final and no discussion or correspondence relating to any of their decisions will be entered into.